Strategic Plans and New Business Launches
2.1 Launching new business ventures and activities
Conceptualization of the idea test and business model definition. Way to Market.
- Business Plans
Forecasts of revenues flows and proposed ways to increase global value. Analysis of investment needs and profitability. Recommended financial mix.
- New Launches and Company processes of Internationalization
New products/ services/ and markets.
- Partnerships for International Development
Define and implement strategies for entering international markets. Development of an initial platform for operational expansion.
2.2 Strategic Plans to raise Global Value
- Swot Analysis (Strengths / Weaknesses / Opportunities / Threats)
From an in-depth internal study of the organization and of its environment (competition, clients, consumers, etc.), a diagnosis covering all the areas of the company will be provided. Recommendations for improvement can be related to:
- Connections with customers
- Process improvement
- Organizational optimization
- CSR enhancement
- Design and implementation of Strategic Plans
– Reliable forecasts for revenue flows and expenses.
– Growth projection of the enterprise value, considering both economic and social dimensions, in connection with its respective economic and social balance sheets.
– Market sensitivity analysis: base case, lower case, upper case.
Process improvement and business development
Succession processes, Sale of companies and M&A
4. Globcom Plan
Strategy and Global Communication Plans
Global Communication Agency & Events
Training, Seminars, Conferences
7. Making Happen
Operational Direction/ Interim Management