Global Communication Agency and Events
5.1 360 Communication Agency
We serve as a 360 communication agency and implement all of the recommended tactics and techniques by our team, such as operating as a Press Office or a Public Relations department within a Global Scale, Audiovisual and online communication, Point of sales Material, Corporate Graphic Identity and Events.
- Content and Media Materials Creation (Dossiers, Press Releases, Lookbooks, Invitations, etc. ) for Press Conferences, Press trips, Media Calls.
- Offline and Online Media Management Strategy. Measure and monitorization of impact. Press Follow ups and clipping. Showroom management.
- PR planning. Global communication plans for key publics. Sponsors. Event planning and coordination. Relationship management and identification of Key Opinion Leaders and Celebrities.
- Launches and Openings. Fairs and stands, visitor activation planning.
- Web Design and content. SEO/SEM optimization for positioning.
- Digital Marketing. Social media strategy and campaigns. Content and community management. Selection and management of influencers and bloggers.
- Media graphics and Corporate Identity. Catalogs, leaflets, flyers, etc. Logos, Style Manuals, Newsletters and House organs, etc.
- Retail Design, POP up stores, corners, shops, showcases, etc. POP Material and Merchandising.
- Product and Service testing. A/B testing for new product releases, sampling and testing strategy, media sampling and press kits.
- Product placement strategies.
5.2 Event Planning: Conventions, conferences, social events, corporate and institutional gatherings
- Stakeholders identification.
- Selection of Key targets.
- Actions organization.
- Sales and wholesaler meetings, employee and shareholder meetings.
- Presentations of New products/ Brands/ Projects.
- Promotional trips and incentives.
5.3 Specialized Organizational Representation
Additionally, Impulse Consulting S.L offers services such as representation for specialized international communication agencies.
The areas of these international companies cover vital topics such as new technology, knowledge management, media relations, institutional relations, talent management, and studies and techniques based on public opinion polling.
Process improvement and business development
Strategic Plans and New Business Launches
Succession processes, Sale of companies and M&A
4. Globcom Plan
Strategy and Global Communication Plans
Training, Seminars, Conferences
7. Making Happen
Operational Direction / Interim Management